Friday, October 30, 2015
.growing pains. @October 30, 2015
“This cold night street
These heart breaking footsteps
Someday, it’ll all pass
Memories of us crazily in love
It will slowly flow down
Forgotten with time”
She heard the same advice thousand times already. “Time will heal.” But that’s not how she wanted. She want it to heal instantly so that she won’t be hurt anymore. So that she can go to sleep peacefully without crying every single night.
Sometimes she feel stupid for getting herself into the same trouble over and over again but she couldn’t help it since she is obsessed with the pain.
**
“I tried going into your closed heart
But in this empty room
I discovered ourselves already broken
So it hurts”
She looks at the person sleeping next to her and wonders, how that person can sleep so soundly while she tried to stop herself from crying. and how did everything changed so suddenly. At the end, she wipes her tears and forces herself to sleep.
**
“But I hope you aren’t hurting as much as me
I hope for this every day, countlessly
I hope you won’t remember as much as I do
I hope you’re better than me
Oh today and tomorrow”
She knows how badly she wants Alice back. But no matter how hard she tries, things get messier and pushed Alice further. Finally, she takes a deep breath and says, “I let you go. Not because I don’t love you anymore but it because I don’t want us to fight and become a complete stranger again. Not after what we had been through.”
End.
p/s: dah lama otak yang berkarat ni tak menulis. Too much is going on in my life right now and I thought writing might make me feel better. It does. Cumanya this one shot is quite boring. Haha. Based on kpop song (Growing Pains by Super Junior Eunhyuk and Donghae.)
-Quinn.
These heart breaking footsteps
Someday, it’ll all pass
Memories of us crazily in love
It will slowly flow down
Forgotten with time”
She heard the same advice thousand times already. “Time will heal.” But that’s not how she wanted. She want it to heal instantly so that she won’t be hurt anymore. So that she can go to sleep peacefully without crying every single night.
Sometimes she feel stupid for getting herself into the same trouble over and over again but she couldn’t help it since she is obsessed with the pain.
**
“I tried going into your closed heart
But in this empty room
I discovered ourselves already broken
So it hurts”
She looks at the person sleeping next to her and wonders, how that person can sleep so soundly while she tried to stop herself from crying. and how did everything changed so suddenly. At the end, she wipes her tears and forces herself to sleep.
**
“But I hope you aren’t hurting as much as me
I hope for this every day, countlessly
I hope you won’t remember as much as I do
I hope you’re better than me
Oh today and tomorrow”
She knows how badly she wants Alice back. But no matter how hard she tries, things get messier and pushed Alice further. Finally, she takes a deep breath and says, “I let you go. Not because I don’t love you anymore but it because I don’t want us to fight and become a complete stranger again. Not after what we had been through.”
End.
p/s: dah lama otak yang berkarat ni tak menulis. Too much is going on in my life right now and I thought writing might make me feel better. It does. Cumanya this one shot is quite boring. Haha. Based on kpop song (Growing Pains by Super Junior Eunhyuk and Donghae.)
-Quinn.

