Monday, October 12, 2015
.messy thoughts. @October 12, 2015
“You're so convinced you'll disappoint people if you show them that you're not perfect. You don't realize you are perfect. Your imperfections are what make you perfect. They make you, you. That's what people love. It's what I love too.”
I tell people on media social that I am fine and that I am happy with myself and my life. But the truth is, I am not happy. I am not okay. I need help. I overthink everything and I think I might be depressed too. I am scared of the future and I am scared of the present too.
I have no one to talk to and all I need to do is be strong but I have no clue how to be strong.
I am so tired of crying alone at night without no one to listen to my stories.
I am sorry for the sad entry. I just don't know what to do anymore.
-Quinn.

