Monday, December 28, 2015
.Day and Night. @December 28, 2015
“I love you though my heart hurts, though you are looking someplace
else
Like a scarecrow, like a sad doll, I will always be waiting
Just like day and night comes, love has found me too
At the end of a lonely day, I met you in this dream”
She has lost count on how many times she heard the same question already.
“How much longer are you willing to wait?” and she answers, “as long as it’s her,
I will always wait. Eventhough it will take me forever.” She smiles, proudly
making her friends shake their head at the same answer again.
**
“It disappeared far away, it scattered in the wind
I could not catch love so it made me sad
I put down my hopes like disappearing waves
In this great death-like pain, my embrace is lonely”
Lily kneeled down on the cold floor and cries. Just like every other
night, Lucy disappeared again but this time Lucy left a note on the table.
“I am sorry. I can’t do this anymore.
-Lucy”
They had been together for such a long time but Lily finally realized that
feelings can fade and forever doesn’t exist. No matter how much they promised
each other, eventually people drift away.
**
“Tonight, I miss you as much as I love you
I lost my way, I am wandering
Shine on me, guide me
This time without you is so torturous
This time without you is so lonely”
Lily sigh as she look at the strange road in front of her. She knows
that she had lost her way back again. She knows that she is not supposed to
wander around trying to find the person but she cannot help herself. She fished
her phone out of her pocket and dialled her housemate’s number.
“Help me. I am lost again.” She whispers slowly.
End.
A oneshot again. Sorry I only knows how to write depressing/sad stories. Haha. This is a songfic based on Kpop song again. Its called Day and Night .
-Quinn.

