Thursday, October 8, 2020
.detached. @October 08, 2020
Hello.
Today I woke up feeling detached. I don't feel like talking to people. I just want to be alone. I feel tired.
Went out for lunch since little sister wants to eat outside. I ate chicken chop. Not hungry but I don't have any energy to tell people why I don't want to eat so I just ordered one. Lil sis bought me icecream. I don't feel like eating icecream so it's in the fridge now.
I barely sleep last night. Keep waking up. Now I am sleepy. Is it just me or time goes by too fast these days? It's 3 something already. I don't know what to say actually. I am being random right now because I am trying to distract myself. My head is still hurting. Probably because of them. When I decided not to listen to them, they would sit together in the middle of my mind, making it heavy. Does that even make sense? I don't know anymore.
I noticed falling asleep is easier now. Probably because of the headache. But would still keep waking up in the middle of the night. Like always, the difference is I no longer try to stay awake. I keep pushing myself to go back to sleep. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Like last night.
That's all for now I think. Will come back later tonight if I feel like writing again.
**
-Quinn.
Thursday, October 8, 2020
.detached. @October 08, 2020
Hello.
Today I woke up feeling detached. I don't feel like talking to people. I just want to be alone. I feel tired.
Went out for lunch since little sister wants to eat outside. I ate chicken chop. Not hungry but I don't have any energy to tell people why I don't want to eat so I just ordered one. Lil sis bought me icecream. I don't feel like eating icecream so it's in the fridge now.
I barely sleep last night. Keep waking up. Now I am sleepy. Is it just me or time goes by too fast these days? It's 3 something already. I don't know what to say actually. I am being random right now because I am trying to distract myself. My head is still hurting. Probably because of them. When I decided not to listen to them, they would sit together in the middle of my mind, making it heavy. Does that even make sense? I don't know anymore.
I noticed falling asleep is easier now. Probably because of the headache. But would still keep waking up in the middle of the night. Like always, the difference is I no longer try to stay awake. I keep pushing myself to go back to sleep. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Like last night.
That's all for now I think. Will come back later tonight if I feel like writing again.
**
-Quinn.