Sunday, October 4, 2020
.update. @October 04, 2020
The darkness found me again.
but this time, I am not alone. I have them.
I also found the voices again.
2020 is hell and we are still not over it.
I lost my youngest brother. I lost my girlfriend of four years.
But I managed to graduate. I managed to get two jobs. Even though right now I am currently unemployed.
I am still trying to love myself. Still struggling to escape from the voices. But I have people who loves me and I will not stop fighting for them. The voices has nothing on me. They are loud but I am not weak.
They don't own me. I own them and they have to accept that fact.
The voices are distracting. They finally managed to make me cut. So I am starting to write again. Writing block them from talking to me. So I will write. So that I am safe and people around me would worry less about me.
**
-Quinn.
Sunday, October 4, 2020
.update. @October 04, 2020
The darkness found me again.
but this time, I am not alone. I have them.
I also found the voices again.
2020 is hell and we are still not over it.
I lost my youngest brother. I lost my girlfriend of four years.
But I managed to graduate. I managed to get two jobs. Even though right now I am currently unemployed.
I am still trying to love myself. Still struggling to escape from the voices. But I have people who loves me and I will not stop fighting for them. The voices has nothing on me. They are loud but I am not weak.
They don't own me. I own them and they have to accept that fact.
The voices are distracting. They finally managed to make me cut. So I am starting to write again. Writing block them from talking to me. So I will write. So that I am safe and people around me would worry less about me.
**
-Quinn.