entries ● about

Monday, January 25, 2021
.an update. @January 25, 2021


Hello. 

It's been awhile right? 
I am okay now. I think. After my last entry, few days after that, I cut again. I now have ten visible scars on my left arm. But two is disappearing so I think the other will disappear too, soon? 

I had a dream few days ago. A dream of cutting again. I have no idea what the dream means. But I don't really think about it that much. Now I am getting better at controling the thoughts and the urge of doing bad things. 

I am now in Kedah. Stuck here because of PKP. I have no idea why I ended up here but I just want to go somewhere and I decided to follow my uncle back to his house. 

I don't write that much here because I write in a small book. But now I just feel like writing here. I know no one will read this but idc. I just want to write. 

My life is getting better. I don't really isolate myself. But I did stopped talking to some people. My ex was one of them. It feels nice not to be disturbed. Everything feels quiet and calm. 

My birthday is coming soon. I like birthdays because that's the time where I get to have an excuse to buy something for myself. But now I don't really have any idea in my mind on what to buy. Usually I would just go to any restaurant and eat food I am craving for or get me a piece of cake. But it's PKP so I don't think I can go anywhere. 

I think it's safe for me to say that I am happy? Well maybe around 70% but that's better than nothing at all right? :) 

I hope whoever read this will be happy too. Have a nice day :) 

See you soon.

**

-Quinn.